Friday, March 1, 2013

My Invisible Pet

What, what is an invisible pet ? well mine is ... for me to know and for you to find out or maybe only for me to know and you never to find out.

My invisible pet is not a small cat or dog. No, mine is more superior it's more powerful than a snow leopard. It's stronger than a panther and has eyesight eight times more powerful than ours. It is more dangerous than a lion and it is as smart as well..... as smart as it is.

It has different techniques to catch its prey. It likes to hide in long grass and then pounce.  Its prey is a deer or a harder challenge .... a big fat strong..... what?

If you thought a boar you would be correct!
My animals colors are black and orange.
WHAT IS IT ?
My answer is ............(ha ha ha you don't really think I'm going to tell you but  I will give you a clue.)

The biggest of the big cats!!


by Oli B

1 comment:

  1. Pace - I think it's a tiger.
    Ollie - Is it a cheetah?
    James - It might be a lion.
    Maia - It might be a jaguar.
    Thank you for coming to play with us Ina and Oli - One and Dino
    We had a lot of fun when you visiting. I liked it when you dressed up as girls. Lucy
    Thanks for visiting our party. Bosco

    Room 4

    ReplyDelete