Friday, March 1, 2013

The Mysterious Invisible Pet

This specific thing
I'm sure catches its prey in one swing.
It then takes its catch up high
and feeds it to its young who have a very curious eye.
Soon it will teach those little ones how to fly
feel every feather in every flap now that's their guide.
Before long those little ones are flying before their fathers eyes.
Swinging, swooping, catching prey
and soon it will be their turn to lay.
They will teach their little ones every thing they know
and they will have played to their highest motto.

Now that was a short clip,
of the lives of my pick.
I chose one out of my favourite two
thinking harder and harder, then I presented it to you.
I'll even give you a short description
its got long wings with feathers and I'll tell you this.....
It doesn't squawk "cock-a-doo-dle-do".

Hope you guessed my animal :-)

by Josh S

1 comment:

  1. OWL! A Snowy owl? Am i right?

    Loved the way you made your riddle rhyme and you used beautifully descriptive words. I am impressed!

    Andrea in Room16

    ReplyDelete